By Jaime Gmach, CEO
As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, we wanted to give you a brief update about the steps we have taken to protect our employees, clients and partners. We have updated our policies and practices to provide all Evolving Solutions and Keyva constituents with the safest environment in which to perform their job in the current work climate. Our business continuity plans have been activated to ensure service continuity for our clients during times of crisis and we remain on standby to support our clients.
Evolving Solutions and Keyva have assembled a cross-functional team to monitor the rapidly changing situation and address questions. This group is reviewing and adhering to our clients’ updated policies and visitor restrictions. We have been in constant contact with our supply chain partners to ensure minimal or no disruption where possible.
Additional safety efforts our team is taking include:
- Suspending all non-essential business air travel
- Increasing cleaning and sanitizing procedures in our corporate offices
- Implementing a work from home policy and providing the tools and resources necessary to do so
- Going virtual for all large meetings and all meetings with external parties
- Continuing to monitor the recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We are working tirelessly to help our colleagues, partners, and clients stay safe, while still being committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for your partnership as we work together to navigate these uncertain times. Should you have questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact us at COVID19@evolvingsol.com.