CAST Highlight Webinar In partnership with Keyva
Not knowing the current state of your application portfolio can add increased risks and cost to cloud migration efforts. With cloud project failure rates so high, how can you be sure “if” and “which” of your applications are cloud ready? Would a prioritized list of applications and an actionable roadmap to deliver the applications as a cloud-ready workload be critical to your success?
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how CAST Highlight can help you identify and prioritize candidate applications for migration
- Learn how Keyva can help you take insights from CAST Highlight and:
- Understand the level of effort associated with the required application changes
- Understand how your application is connected to your infrastructure
- Build a plan to migrate your application to the cloud and reconcile the underlying infrastructure
- Make go/no-go decisions based on the TCO required to move an app to the cloud
Anuj Tuli – Chief Technology Officer | Keyva
In his current role at Keyva, Anuj helps organizations adopt Containers, implement CI/CD methodology, modernize their applications, and develop an automation framework which supports end-to-end application lifecycle – planning, development, testing, deployment, and operations.
Kevin Furet – Senior Solutions Specialist | CAST
Kevin is a Senior Solutions Specialist at CAST, helping partners leverage Software Intelligence to build value-focused offerings for software modernization, application diagnostics and risk management programs. As a member of the Strategic Partnerships team, he helps Advisories and Consulting firms assess large IT organizations’ application landscapes and define actionable, future-proof strategies.
Tuesday, July 16th at 1PM ET
To register please click here.